Compact, intuitive, practical. Its position on the rear of the helmet reduces aerodynamic impact, leaving helmet design unchanged. The battery is included in the system, and installation does not require the removal of any of the helmet’s components.
The ESS III offers three user modes: emergency brake light, rear light, flashing light. Mode selection is made via the button positioned on the light.
In fog, at night, in city traffic or on long journeys, the ESS III increases your visibility to other riders.
EMERGENCY STOP SIGNAL
- Emergency Brake Light function: signalling of sudden braking by means of a high-intermittent flashing LED light
- Built-in triaxial accelerometer
- Exclusive algorithm that calculates acceleration
- The ESS system is unrelated to the bike’s braking system, as it independently analyses acceleration sustained by the helmet
- Rear light function: fixed LED light for visibility
- While using the “rear light” function, the “emergency brake light” function remains active
- Low-intermittent flashing light function during poor visibility
- While using the “flashing light” function, the “emergency brake light” function remains active
- Automatic management of system ON/OFF through accelerometer
- System shutdown (Deep Sleep) after 60 seconds without movement
- Type-approvals: CE, UKCA, RCM
- Compatibile with most available helmet models
- Supplied with two adapters
- Fast and intuitive installation, no components need to be inserted in the helmet
- Installation compatible with helmets already equipped with N-Com integrated systems
- Weight: circa 27gr
BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGER
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Low battery indication with visual signal
- USB-C charging cable included