The SUONOline is the result of the synergetic exploitation of the experience of a great company of the MotoGp world.
A perfect combination of innovative aesthetic appearance and applied technology. Impeccable assembly, innovative look, performance without compromise.
SUONO is a rigorously “made in Italy” mix that is hard to match.
Design. The origin of the species...
In designing SUONO, the MIVV was inspired by an idea: that the roar emitted by an engine makes it possible for whoever is not listening to it to imagine its “voice'.
This interpretation of the 'sound' was, for MIVV, the basis of the design, an approach that made it possible to fantasize as the product was being designed, engineered, and produced
SUONO Full Titanium
When we designed the Suono line we purposely chose the best materials for guaranteeing an extremely light weight.
Suono is available in two versions: standard and full titanium. The standard version differs from the full titanium version in the different internal materials used: stainless steel for the standard version and titanium grade 1 for the full titanium version.
The full titanium version weighs 45% less than the standard version, with the weight dropping from 1.9 kg to 1.2 kg.
At the performance level, the increase achieved with the adoption of FULL TITANIUM is indirect and mainly attributable to the lower weight of the exhaust.
Compared to the standard version, the full titanium version is particularly suitable for those who want to use their bike for track racing (amateur or professional).
SUONO Steel Black
After the 'Full Titanium' version, we are now proud to introduce, with this new SUONO model, a further version of our main exhaust, the 'Steel Black'.
We believe that the 'black style' is unique, and will certainly not disappoint the expectations of the owners of latest generation naked and sports models.
SUONOSteel Black, consists of a central body in black stainless steel with a brushed effect, called "Black Satin". It is obtained through a special galvanizing process and it is delimited by inlet and outlet caps and a carbon clamp.
As for the other features , the SUONO Steel Black, has in common with the other versions, the same technical characteristics, that mark the well-known MIVV exhaust.
This is the model intended for those who wish to enhance the look of their motorbikes with an innovative design model, but at a limited cost.
Compared with other Suono versions, this product is fully made of high temperature resistant austenitic AISI 304 stainless steel. The internal components are also made of stainless steel.
Technical and mechanical features
- To keep SUONO’s weight down, we chose the best materials available.
- Titanium 1 slow degree, with a wall thickness of just 0.6 mm, resulting in an incidence of just 15% on the total weight.
- 3K 200 gr /mq² twill carbon impregnated with special high-temperature-resistant resins.
- Sound-absorbent can constructed with a blend of high-temperature-resistant CE 14-micron texturized fabrics specially studied for lowering noise - especially at high frequencies.
- Removable pipe (dB - Killer) studied to guarantee perfect compliance with the current noise regulations and at the same time capable of exalting SUONO’s thunderous sound.
- AISI 304 stainless steel rivets (4,8 x10) with a shear resistance value of 7.000 Nm and a tensile stress resistance of 4.900 Nm, in order to guarantee the structural stability of the silencer.
- CNC-machined AISI 304 stainless steel bushing to ensure perfect couplings with the connecting pipes (only for standard version).
- Internal components of titanium grade 1, thickness 0.6 and 0.8 mm for the full titanium version
- 3K 200 gr /mq² twill carbon fiber fastening strap, to keep high resistance to mechanical stresses.