SUONO Steel Black
After the 'Full Titanium' version, we are now proud to introduce, with this new SUONOmodel, a further version of our main exhaust, the 'Steel Black'.
We believe that the 'black style' is unique, and will certainly not disappoint the expectations of the owners of latest generation naked and sports models.
SUONOSteel Black, consists of a central body in black stainless steel with a brushed effect, called 'Black Satin'. It is obtained through a special galvanizing process and it is delimited by inlet and outlet caps and a carbon clamp.
As for the other features , the SUONOSteel Black, has in common with the other versions, the same technical characteristics, that mark the well-known MIVV exhaust.
Technical and mechanical features
- To keep SUONO's weight down, we chose the best materials available.
- Titanium 1 slow degree, with a wall thickness of just 0.6 mm, resulting in an incidence of just 15% on the total weight.
- 3K 200 gr /mq² twill carbon impregnated with special high-temperature-resistant resins.
- Sound-absorbent can constructed with a blend of high-temperature-resistant CE 14-micron texturized fabrics specially studied for lowering noise - especially at high frequencies.
- Removable pipe (dB - Killer) studied to guarantee perfect compliance with the current noise regulations and at the same time capable of exalting SUONO's thunderous sound.
- AISI 304 stainless steel rivets (4,8 x10) with a shear resistance value of 7.000 Nm and a tensile stress resistance of 4.900 Nm, in order to guarantee the structural stability of the silencer.
- CNC-machined AISI 304 stainless steel bushing to ensure perfect couplings with the connecting pipes (only for standard version).
- Internal components of titanium grade 1, thickness 0.6 and 0.8 mm for the full titanium version
- 3K 200 gr /mq² twill carbon fiber fastening strap, to keep high resistance to mechanical stresses.